3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
4-6 Tablespoons Prepared Pesto
1-2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Trim the chicken and lay them in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of the pesto on top of each chicken breast.
- Cut the roma tomatoes into slices approx 1/2″ thick and lay 2 slices on top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 400?F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Serve over a bed of rice or a plate of pasta. Enjoy!